ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL GET USER ID AND PASSWORD IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL TO APPEAR FOR THE CENTRE BASED FINAL ONLINE TEST.
With reference to your application submitted online and as per your subsequent shortlisting for which you have got SMS and E-mail (having your user ID and password to appear for test) you are advised to appear for Centre based Final Online Test on 13th October, 2019 (Sunday) at 11:00 AM.
General Instructions for Centre based Final Online Test:
- There are 150 multiple choice questions of 1(one) mark each. There is NO negative marking.
- The test has two sections. Section 1 (Technical Section) has 100 questions and Section 2 (General Aptitude) has 50 questions.
- The test will start as per the schedule given above but there will be a grace time of 10 minutes from the scheduled starting time, after which the test window will not open. E.g. If your test start time is 11:00 AM, then you can login for your test up to 11:10 AM, after that you will not be able to view and start your test.
- The online test is only in English language.
- Duration of Online Test is : 60 Minutes (1 Hour)
- All questions are mandatory to attempt. You cannot skip any question.
- You are requested to log in to http://iffcoagt.in with your existing user ID and password.
- The timer will start as soon as you click "Start Test" button on Instruction Page. The remaining time to complete the test is displayed on your test screen.
- In case you have attempted all the questions before time, then click on the "End Test" button and thereafter a "Test submitted successfully" message will appear.
- Test will be automatically submitted when your allotted time of 60 Minutes is over and "Test submitted successfully" message will appear on your screen.
- One Question will appear at a time. For moving to next question, use "Next" button but you cannot go back to the previous question.
- You are advised not to navigate away from the test window otherwise your test will get Auto Submitted and you will not be able to take the test anymore.
- In case of disconnection of network during the test for any reason, test can be resumed by logging in again. But IFFCO will not be responsible for any malfunction of your computer pertaining to (but not limited to) Hardware, Software, Internet connectivity etc.
- It is in your own interest to use best location for the test to avoid any electricity/ internet/ any other failure.
Software/Hardware configurations required for Centre based Final Online Test:
- You cannot take the test on a mobile or a tablet. You should take the test only on a Desktop PC or a Laptop.
- Disable any automated notification on your system before starting the test.
- You have to appear from own resource (home, cyber cafe etc.) so ensure that the PC on which you are taking the test is having minimum configuration of Pentium IV Processor or higher with minimum 2 GB RAM and with operating system - Windows 8/10.
- Please use only the updated versions of Internet Explorer (version 11 and above) Google Chrome (version 30 and above) and Mozilla Firefox (version 30 and above).
- Desktop resolution should be 1024 X 768.
TEST STRUCTURE OF THE CENTRE BASED FINAL ONLINE TEST
|Section Name||Total Questions in the Test|
|A) Analytical ability||10|
|B) Test of reasoning||10|
|C) Numerical ability||10|
|D) General Awareness on Agriculture Scenario, National Economy, Panchayat Raj & Cooperatives||10|
|E) Communication Skills||10|